Tuesday 23 November 2010

Naruto (Kid Verson), other updates.

Lol I know with all these posts about Naruto related stuff, I sound like such a Narutard. But after playing Ninja storm 2, I kinda got into it again, plus ive been trying to get my friend into anime, and the best starter anime is usually Naruto (dubbed), for getting someone completely forrein to animes. Anyway I watched the first few episodes with him ans he loves it, but it kinda got me back into the kid verson, since it was my favorite anime back in the days. Im thinking to rewatch the kid verson but I just need to find the time.

Allso I've been working on a new story since writing stories is one of my passions (though I often picture them as comics/ manga when I do them). Ill tell you more about that soon.

Lastly, if your a Wow fan then Cataclysm draws nearer and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY LAPTOP! I want to play it >_< ARRRGGHHH. The Shattering is supposed to be this week, I just want to play the new stuff before cata comes out.

Anyway thats all for now. More updates later.