Thursday 9 December 2010

Cataclysm + Wowstory

If your not a WoW fan then I suggest reading this will be a waste of your time. But anyway I bought Cataclysm and im nearly 85 already. Also wrote a short story about my Wow character out of boredom.

A Dwarf and his Tankard

As I woke up I slowly looked around wondering where I was. All around me was a vast vast ocean. I looked down to see the small raft I had been laying on and then next to me to spot a half empty tankard. Now any other race would first think of how they could make it back to land, but im a Dwarf therefore drinking the rest of the tankard was my first course of action.

From the taste I could tell it was Darkmoon special reserve, cheap but good, probably one of the many that is stored in my bank.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24526425@N04/5236741514/



With the drink downed my next course of action was to find a way back to dry land (Dwarves don't like water). I slowly got up and started trying to communicate with the spirits of the water but got a heavy ache in my head when I tried to do so. I tried once more but the immense pain was too much, so much that I ended up falling to one knee holding my head as tighly as I could. I cursed myself for drinking so much the night before, not knowing what I did the night before or even how I ended up somewere in the great sea with nothing but a raft and a now-empty tankard. There was only one thing left to do... I closed my eyes and called upon my guardian spirit (because real shamans have guardian spirits and fight in tornaments every 500 years), despite the pain caused by my hangover; and within a few seconds, floating infront of me, was Dango my trusty spirit. I asked Dango about the events of the night before and he told me. He told me about the Ironforge beer party, about the 30 or so tankards I had but even he had no idea how I ended up in the great sea.



Once Dango finished telling me I figured that since there was nothing to do I would go back to sleep and maybe when I woke up I would be on land. It was a long and nice sleep until I was woken by the sound of rushing water. I sat up annoyed at the fact that my beautiful dream about Jaina Proudmore was ruined. However there were worse things to worry about.

I let out a long drawn out sigh as I stared into the eye of the malestrom. This wasn't my day, This really wasn't my day.